Q-ADAT: Analog to ADAT Converter
The Q-ADAT is a compact high quality half rack sized 8 channel analog to ADAT format converter.
With 8 analog inputs and one ADAT output interface, the Q-ADAT is well-suited for use in all kinds of studio setups. Whether you're working with I/O cards, digital mixers or digital musical instruments - the Q-ADAT converts your analog data reliably and professionally to an 8 channel digital ADAT format stream with absolute fidelity.
The Q-ADAT allows for internal (44.1/48kHz sample rates) or external sync via the word clock BNC I/O connectors on the rear of the unit.
The unit is housed in a stylish extruded aluminium external chassis that can be rack-mounted using SM Pro Audio’s Q-Rack rack-mount adaptor.
- 8 x ¼” analog line inputs
- Compact of 9,5 " housings
- 1 x ADAT output interface
- Delta-sigma 24-bit / 96 kHz A/D converter
- Noiselessly, high range
- Low noise, wide bandwidth and superior transient response
- excellent response mode
- Ultra-compact construction
- Housing: Metal