XP200: phono preamplifier
The XP200 is a portable stand-alone phono preamplifier designed to convert any turntables audio output to a suitable line level signal for recording or playback.
With an adjustable preamplifier gain control and perfectly designed RIAA EQ, the XP200 is one of the only phono preamlifiers on the market that can accept both moving coil (MC) and moving magnet (MM) cartridges. The adjustable gain allows for both low and hot input signals!
Taking its power from either a 9V battery or DC adaptor (optional accessories, not included), the XP200 is immediatley ready for use in any situation.
Because record players operate at differing audio levels, a phono preamplifier like the "XP200" is required to match levels. The built in RIAA equalizer guaranties perfect processing of the incoming pick-up signals from your turn-table and provides users an unmatched listening experience.
Being housed in a compact shielded chassis, the "XP200" phono pre-amp is completely protected against distortion and interference from your other electrical equipment.
Connect your turntable to your mixer for live use - As most audio mixers do not have a built in dedicated phono input, the XP200 is well suited for live DJ use. With portability and durability a key benefit, DJ's can take the XP200 on the road with full confidence.
* Please note: This item is not available in Europe anymore.
- Input / Output Connectors: RCA
- Max Output Level: +14dB @ 1kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 55 dBV gain @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: + / - 1.5dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 47k Ohms Input Z (with Gain control)
- Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve
- Input Capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Power: 12VDC adapter or 9V battery (both are not included)
- Output Impedance: 1 K Ohms
- Size: 88 X 54 X 38 mm