JuiceRack 8: 8 Slot 500 Series Power Rack
JuiceRack 8 is a 19” rack-mount power source designed to house up to eight 500-series modules in a vertical configuration. The rear panel sports eight slots of balanced XLR inputs and outputs along with eight slots of unbalanced 1/4” inputs and outputs. A 48V phantom power switch is located on the front of the rack for easy access. Like the JuiceRack3, the JuiceRack8 boasts rugged, all-metal construction, is designed to be fully compatible with the 500-series format, and features the uniquely powerful and flexible onboard signal routing:
- FEED - Send the audio output of one module into another
- LINK1 - Split a single balanced input and send it to multiple modules simultaneously
- LINK2 - Split a single unbalanced input and send it to multiple modules simultaneously
Onboard LEDs indicate which modules are using the FEED / LINK features, with each slot’s status independently configurable.
Grammy winning recording engineer Francis Buckley about the JuiceRack8:
Our JuiceRack 8 power supply produces more current than any other 500 series power unit on the market today. So you can be confident that any brand of 500 series module will be powered correctly in your SM Pro Audio JuiceRack 8.
The power output (in milliamps) for the JuiceRack 8 is as follows: JuiceRack 8 = 350mA per module slot
The original API™ spec calls for an average of 130mA for each slot, but there are 500 series modules from many manufacturers that require more power than that average. SM Pro Audio ensures that you can easily power any 500 series module available today with our JuiceRack 8 power supply.
- 110V -240V selectable voltage operation
- Digitally-controlled audio signal routing with memory
- Sturdy all-metal construction
- 350mA per module slot